OpenWorks is looking for people to help it make great products. We're always looking for people with great ideas, and the drive and energy to turn them into practical solutions. If you think you can help us, we'd love to hear from you.
OpenWorks trusts and invests in all its staff, we offer flexible working, free lunch, and a good team ethic. We also operate an EMI scheme to allow our employees to benefit in the growth of the company.
We are a small team focused on developing our SkyWall technology into a range of great products used across the world. Working with us involves designing brand new products, getting involved with customers, managing and leading prototype testing and developing business partnerships around the world.
OpenWorks' office is in Stocksfield, Northumberland, within commuting distance of Newcastle city centre and the Tyne Valley. Find us.
- Take SkyWall to the world
- We are looking for another high-quality professional to join our successful sales team to support all marketing and business development activities.
- We’ll consider applicants with high levels of experience and those at the beginning of a great young career; a base level of relevant experience is highly preferred, ideally having worked in the technical sales and business development environment.
- Competitive salaries offered based on the individual.
Quality Assurance Auditor
- Promote excellence and efficiency across OpenWorks
- We are looking for a keen individual to help expand and audit business processes and production projects.
- A preferred candidate will have experience of part inspection and test methods, as well as the ability to work with colleagues to produce well designed process descriptions to improve how people work.
- Salary range: £28k - £35k dependent on the individual.