OPENWORKS ENGINEERING LTD
Please read this policy to become aware of any cookies related to this website.
- Recognise you whenever you visit our website (this speeds up your access to our website as you do not have to log on each time)
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests, and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
How to block cookies on certain browsers:
- Internet Explorer versions 7-11. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy”, “Settings”, then move the slider to the top to block all cookies and click “OK”.
- Firefox version 24. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, “Use custom settings from history” (from the drop-down menu) and uncheck “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Chrome versions 29-46. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click the Chrome menu icon, “Settings”, “Show advanced settings”, “Content settings” (in the “Privacy” section), “Block sites from setting any data”, “Done”.
- Safari version 5.1 and later versions. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click the Safari menu icon (you can click “About” to determine which Safari version you are using), “Preferences”, “Privacy”, “Block Cookies”, “Parties and Advertisers- “Never”.
However, if you set your internet browser preferences to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
How to delete the cookies already stored on your computer on certain browsers:
- Internet Explorer versions 7-11. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click “Settings”, “Options”, “Select” (under the “History” tab), then select the “Cookies” check box and click “Delete”.
- Firefox version 24. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, “Use custom settings from history”, “Show Cookies”, “Remove All Cookies”.
- Chrome versions 29-46. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click the Chrome menu icon, “More Tools”, “Clear browsing data”, the checkboxes for “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” and “Cached images and files”. Then use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete (choose the beginning of time to delete everything) and click “Clear browsing data”.
- Safari version 5.1 and later versions. Open the desktop and the web browser and then click the Safari menu icon (you can click “About” to determine which Safari version you are using), “Preferences”, “Privacy”, “Details”, then select the data you wish to delete and click “Remove” (click “Remove All” to remove all data) and then “Done”.
If you delete cookies relating to our website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit our website.
Types of cookies we use
We use analytical cookies which allow us to track website usage and provide anonymous statistical data.
Third-party cookies We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Google, Youtube and Twitter. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our website. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
The list below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
- Google Analytics
This provides anonymous website statistical data about how our site it used.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Cookies Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.